5 Scrubbies For Washing Dishes, Washing Bodies and Babies.
These scrubbies can be made from nylon tulle netting for scrubbing dishes or soft cotton yarn for use in the shower and for baby’s bath. These videos below will show you how to make various shapes and thicknesses. They are very versatile and make great gifts!
Watch these videos to get ideas and the patterns to make them. Happy Crocheting!
1. This pattern gives you a double thickness with a twirl finish.Thanks to Naztazia.com for creating and sharing this video!
2. Thanks to Lorraine L for creating and sharing this video. This method is very similar to #1 only with a few variations to the pattern.
3. This scrubby pattern is probably the most commonly-used pattern. See how to cut your nylon tulle into strips before starting to crochet. Credits to maggiescrochet.com for creating and sharing this video!
4. Here we have a twisted scrubby pattern. The video shows both crochet and knitting instructions. Thanks to Donna with Naztazia.com for creating and sharing this video.
5. Crochet a loofah spa soap saver. No more chasing the soap around the shower. Thanks to Tracey Beebe for creating and sharing this video.